Saturday, January 14, 2006

Finished unit 18 and 19


My back ache still isn't over and makes it hard for me to find a comfartable position to sit in. I did manage to finish unit 18 and 19 of tactics module 1 though. I must say that i really like the pace at which i'm going. Though i'm not fooling myself by thinking that this pace is going to last. Because the units i'm doing now, are just repetitions of previous positions with some of them being slightly altered. But they all come down to being the positions you've allready encountered. That is why i am going at a relatively fast pace right now. But i'm sure that within a couple of units i am going to be hit by something that will slow my current pace considerably.

2 Comments:

At 14 January, 2006 22:55 , Blogger Calvin said...

hey dutchdefence. you like pct? your really speeding through the exercises. Good job. And your english is great too. :)

 
At 15 January, 2006 02:11 , Blogger Edwin 'dutchdefence' Meyer said...

Well thanks for your vote of confidence :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home