Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I can be a formidable opponent!

What does it say when you're able to draw against and win games from (give or take) 1900 USCF rated players? What does it say it say when you're able to achieve a +/- position against a National Master? What does it say when you were able to almost draw more then one game against a FIDE Master? What does it say when you are able to draw a 3296 rated computer opponent? It says that I can be a formidable opponent! But i have to have that total into the game mindstate. A mindstate which i unfortunatly achieve far too little, which causes me to lose from players far below the levels i just mentioned. Far more so then achieving the positive results i also just mentioned. Therefore i know i am destined to lose a lot more then i am able to win, or draw. Why? Because i got a shitload (pardon my french) of trouble on my mind. That's why. But i know that

I can be a formidable opponent!

2 Comments:

At 20 September, 2005 10:01 , Blogger Temposchlucker said...

Plausible reason why your rating is lower than your strength. We wait until the day you unload your mind (when children leave home and the dog dies, I assume). I'm formidable too. That's why I start dieting:)

 
At 20 September, 2005 10:22 , Blogger Edwin 'dutchdefence' Meyer said...

When children leave home and the dog dies, I assume? I wish those were my troubles. Except for when the dog dies (if i had one). I wouldn't like that. I am a dog friend. As well as a cat friend :) But your assumptions were wrong.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home