Tuesday, October 11, 2005

My goal (cause we all need a goal, right?) update

A while ago i mentioned something about my goal. The goal i mentioned is more of an ultimate goal. I need a specific goal. A goal that reflects this particular study phase. After some thinking (like if i'm not doing enough of that allready) i came up with the following goal, or should i say goals? My goal during the duration (and after finishing) this MDLM based study phase (which in my case is the Personal Chess Trainer) is to see a significant (positive) change to my Internet chess statistics. To be specific; i want to see significant rating changes (on the servers i am most active at ofcourse) and end up with atleast a 50% scoring percentage.

1 Comments:

At 11 October, 2005 20:16 , Blogger Edwin 'dutchdefence' Meyer said...

I'm all for more goals :)
When i can think of any other ones i will add an updated post on the subject once again. But thank's for your comment. And an interesting post (the one you refered to) i might add.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home