Saturday, March 04, 2006

Another example of viewing the whole board (from one of my own games)

I thought the following game would make a nice example of viewing the whole board (a subject i have been watching on the Andrew Martin ChessBase DVD). Particularly near the end, when i switch from one side to the other. It is a game i played against a 1600+ USCF rated player whom i have known for quite some time now. Anyway, if you're interested in the game, then click the link. The finish is pretty nice if i say so myself.

BTW, i have adjusted the board colors. I found that the previous colors didn't really go easy on the eyes. I find that the current colors do. Let me know what you think.

(click to replay the game)

2 Comments:

At 06 March, 2006 02:44 , Blogger Zek said...

Thanks. I got a pgn viewer working on my blog. It's a lot easier to follow someone's game.

 
At 06 March, 2006 03:05 , Blogger Edwin 'dutchdefence' Meyer said...

Yes, i've noticed. Well, guess you won't be needing me anymore then :-)

And indeed, it is a lot easier following someone's game that way.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home