Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Rybka parameters (need a little help here)

I just started using the Rybka 2.2 32-bit UCI engine through ChessBase 9 and i was wondering about it's parameters. Should i change anything? Or should i just leave the parameters alone? I am wondering about it's ELO rating in particular, because when you look at the default parameters, it is set at 1200. Does that mean it also analyses as a 1200? The Rybka website's instalation instruction doesn't mention anything about it's parameters :-(

Anybody?

1 Comments:

At 12 December, 2006 07:15 , Blogger Unknown said...

I have the latest release and I haven't had to change anything. When I do analysis, it comes out with some very strong lines - sometimes the same as Shredder or Deep Frtiz, sometimes not.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home