Thursday, October 13, 2005

Play day report

Played 3 quality games including the one from my man vs machine match. Won 2 lost 1. Here's a fragment of the game i lost. This is what i believe to be the decisive moment in the game.


I was black and it was my move. I played Qe5-f6. While i should have played the much (in my opinion) better move; Qe5-d5 and try to go for an exchange of Queens. With the actual move i created opportunities for my opponent which he carefully exploited. Anyway, the better move did not came to mind during the game. I do feel very much satisfied with my play day results though. Replay the discussed game here.

1 Comments:

At 25 October, 2022 09:15 , Anonymous Fort Lauderdale Upholstery said...

Good readding your post

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home