Thursday, December 22, 2005

Ok, that's it! I have had enough of this San Andreas crap!

I don't know what made me keep at it for so long, but i have had it up to here with GTA SA! They had me doing this mission in which i had to steal 4 police bikes and park them on the back of a truck. Mission time: 10 freakin' minutes! Now, you have to understand that these bikes are parked miles away from eachother. But that's not all... Sometimes when you get to where a bike's at, a police officer gets on it, and rides away. Then you have to get the officer off the bike first, after which you are awarded with a wanted star (or maybe 2 or 3), after which you've got the entire freakin' police force on you're back, while you're trying to drive the bike safely on the back of a truck which is circling Las Venturas. But in order to do that you have to cross half of Las Venturas first! And avoid making accidents that throw you off the bike etc, etc. Now, i tried it like 8 or 9 freakin' times, and everytime i failed. I even got to a point where you want to put your fist inside the monitor out of pure frustration. I then said to myself, i am going to try this just one more time. If i fail again, i am getting rid of this game period. Guess what? I failed. The only thing i regretted after pressing ctrl+alt+delete was the waste of time. The waste of time of downloading it, and the waste of time of playing it. F*ck, f*ck, f*ck! Pardon my french :)

4 Comments:

At 22 December, 2005 17:33 , Blogger CelticDeath said...

I prefer the games that don't glorify criminal behavior. That aside, from my many years of video gaming experience, I've learned that "there has to be a trick to it."

For every mission you go on, there is a proper approach. This could be choice of weaponry vs. a particular opponent. It could be some additional information or outside help that you need to obtain to make completing the mission easier. It could even be that the mission is SUPPOSED to fail, after which the game takes a new twist.

 
At 22 December, 2005 22:20 , Blogger ed g. said...

"are you sure you wouldn't rather play a nice game of chess?"

 
At 22 December, 2005 23:28 , Blogger Edwin 'dutchdefence' Meyer said...

Is that a challenge? :)

 
At 24 December, 2005 13:42 , Blogger Ed Doyle said...

Dude

I recon I know the trick.
What you do is delete the thing of the HD, ring your mates get yourself down the pub get a dring and as Obe wan says 'let go' of the game that is not the drink.#

If you find your mind wandering back to the challenge, heres my unfailing trick.

Ask any of your mates if they have a 12 year old kid brother. Offer said kid brother 10 euro on a no win no fee basis to complete the mission. Suggest to kid that he complete it while your at the pub. Thus you get a night out plus mental peace for 10 euro. Now thats value.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home