Friday, December 09, 2005

Rapid Chess Improvement, Less Rapid Chess Improvement, And Then There Was Chess?

Yes! You have to understand that i am suffering from an OCD. One characteristic of an OCD, is that it's sometimes (actually lots of times) hard for me to find peace in the thing's i do. Like for instance creating this blog. I couldn't find peace in it's colour. I couldn't find peace in it's layout and i couldn't find peace in it's title :)
Anyway, i think or i feel that the "And Then There Was Chess" title really suits me the most. Because it describes exactly how chess happened to me. For about 30 years there was none. And then all of a sudden this friend of mine shows it to me, telling me what a great game it is, and BADABING! There it was...

2 Comments:

At 17 December, 2005 23:31 , Blogger Ed Doyle said...

Edwin. Your posts, your site and your ideas are and always have been excellent. Live and let live man this OCD crap is for the leprechauns. Chill out and do your thing man.. your a legend.

 
At 18 December, 2005 03:47 , Blogger Edwin 'dutchdefence' Meyer said...

Who am i to question your judgement :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home