Friday, October 21, 2005

Play day report

Play day was f**ked. Besides playing my match games, i played 4 more on the web at uChess winning only 1. Thing's really got to me after that last match game. I'm not even going to show you those uChess games because they're too embarasing. Not even the 1 i won is worth mentioning (or worth showing for that matter). Why do i feel it was all f**ked? Because this was not me. Because this was not a matter of "win some lose some". I can handle losses quite well. Even if my opponents cheat. Just as long as i played a "game". But i can't handle what's going on right now. This is some kind of problem in my head. Somekind of loose screw. Somekind of... I better end this post because i am higly aggressive right now.

3 Comments:

At 21 October, 2005 15:26 , Blogger CelticDeath said...

I understand. I felt the same way last Saturday at my tournament. Even more recently, where I've scored some wins, I know I am simply NOT playing up to my ability. I'm making moves only to find immediately after I make them, that either there was a better move (in the case of strategy) or that the move played was faulty (in the case of tactics). It IS frustrating! However, identification of the existence of a problem is the first step toward correcting it.

 
At 21 October, 2005 21:11 , Blogger Pawnsensei said...

Boy can I relate to that. Hang in there Dutch.

PS

 
At 22 October, 2005 05:26 , Blogger Edwin 'dutchdefence' Meyer said...

What else can i do? Even though this can get me down real bad, chess has got me so hooked i keep at it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home