Sunday, November 13, 2005

Update on what's happening

So what's happening? Well, to tell you the truth, not really much. I barely analyzed/annotated anything. I haven't even been playing GTA or watching movies, like i said i would. Everytime i got in front of the computer i just stared at the screen, not knowing what it is i wanted to do... I don't know, it's kinda hard to explain exactly. I did a little tweaking on the blog as you might have noticed, and i did try to keep up with doing tactics, by going over PCT in review mode. Going over the PCT positions i encountered so far. A nice feature i might add. But it was all far too little, i should be doing more... I'm just not up to my usual self (whatever that might be these days). I'll keep you posted on that. I have been playing quite a lot of blitz games as a guest on Playchess. Like i often do, as a form of training. That way i do not have to concern myself with ratings and such. It really is a nice way to practice your play, or get warmed up before playing rated. Besides, my play is terrible at the moment so i'm not really eager to play rated. I did manage to find some pretty good moves in my turn-based games though, so not all is lost :)
Oh, i don't know if ya'll have heard of Flickr before, but i have set up a Knights Errant group there. And i would like to invite you all to join if you're interested. I do need ya'll email adresses so i can set you up. Thought it would be a nice idea to promote the Knights some more. It offers some pretty fun stuff. Anyway, if you're not interested let me know as well. So that i can either continue or delete the group.

6 Comments:

At 14 November, 2005 07:40 , Blogger Pawnsensei said...

Ok, sign me up. I sent you an email to your yahoo account.

PS

 
At 14 November, 2005 08:16 , Blogger Edwin 'dutchdefence' Meyer said...

I will... Now there are three of us.

 
At 17 November, 2005 03:49 , Blogger Pawnsensei said...

That's a damn funny gif!

PS

 
At 17 November, 2005 04:14 , Blogger Edwin 'dutchdefence' Meyer said...

It sure is, isn't it :)
It's me while blogging :)
Anyways, i am tweaking the blog a little, here and there. Just trying to see what is possible.

 
At 17 November, 2005 17:03 , Blogger Blue Devil Knight said...

A very disturbing gif, partly because I think you were filming me at my computer.

 
At 19 November, 2005 08:09 , Blogger Edwin 'dutchdefence' Meyer said...

Naw seriously, it's not too disturbing is it? I don't want my blog to get flagged.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home